Sunday, October 20, 2019

What does our dream mean?
I used love to sleep because I love to dream but recently dreams have been getting scarier so I decided to look up on Pinterest on meaning of dreams.

And I realised omg I had most of the dreams listed on this site before, and I think it could be normal that most people have dreams similar to mine before.
But one thing I am very certain is that I have some kind of anxiety or fears that’s why it’s causing me to have these dreams. I dreamt of work, I even woke up apologising to my boyfriend few nights ago.
Oh! I forgot to say, I sleep talk alot. I always joke that I may reveal my deepest darkest secret while sleep talking.

To me, I think dreams are still interesting. I feel like I can venture out to places I have never been before.

Few links I looked up regarding dreams, it happens that not all people will remember dreams... and it’s interesting to read about some facts about dreams

Looking forward to better rest tonight after today’s flight. It will be a turnaround which I dread doing. Dead tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my own crib

 i have a small crib but its too small to house 3 people.