Saturday, October 19, 2019

hello to my new blog...

i used to dayre but now that most good writers have left, there is no point i pay and maintain the app anymore... but i still miss penning down my thoughts and how my day went... its just like an avenue for me to document the happy, sad and frustrating moments of my life.

2019 has been an exciting year, like a rollar coaster, a leap of faith as well... this year i am managing an apartment and living alone. in addition, i am turning 30 in 2 weeks' time.

in the beginning, it was a scary journey, there were many things i was afraid of, many things unexpected, and now it has been 6 mths, im beginning to manage it better.

I’m starting this to document all the bits and pieces of my life from this day forth...  the happy and sad... the good and bad. Every little thing, I would like this to be a memory because we YOLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my own crib

 i have a small crib but its too small to house 3 people.