Thursday, October 24, 2019


striving to make blogging a habit again.

its my 3rd unoffical off day, hopefully tomorrow would be my 4th without any activation, half hearted hoping they would call, half hoping they would not because of the following reasons
1. i want my 4th unoffical off day because i want to spend at least half a day with yw
2. i want to do the painful turnaround with my 2 classmates
3. if they activate me, they would return me a standby which may disrupt my roster

im so happy i have this stretch of off days so i can nurse my throat infection. it was so bad on my way back home i felt a fever was starting, and in the night i was really wrapped up all the way to the neck. but this time it was not as bad as the last time i had the same thing, thankfully cuz of the stretch of off days which is making me stay at home, else i may still go to work till i lose my voice completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my own crib

 i have a small crib but its too small to house 3 people.