Saturday, October 26, 2019

<right after I posted the blog ytd, this came immediately so yup I’m here in hk now.

To be honest I have mixed feelings to be called on the flight. One thing is I get more allowance than the original one I was rostered but I lost the time I can spend with yw. :(

So it’s the weekend and in Hk what’s happening now is there are scheduled activities going on and the transport system may close earlier than usual. Initially I thought oh ok I can go out to do my nails but nah I don’t want to take the risk so my collegaues and I went to the cafe for afternoon tea


This is what they serve on the afternoon tea menu, I go the condensed milk toast (something like this). And it’s quite yummy for first timers, for regulars like me... nahhh no longer yummy cuz it’s just like chicken rice in Singapore. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

my own crib

 i have a small crib but its too small to house 3 people.